LiebenGroup is a South African organisation that manages complex secondary and primary logistics systems on behalf of its clients.
Our team is committed to delivering exceptional, personalised, flexible and integrated logistics solutions. We understand our clients’ transport and logistics needs and, through continuous improvement, anticipate and satisfy these needs for the future.
We forge strategic partnerships, forecast local and international business trends and develop innovative, accountable and efficient technologies.
We endorse and promote a set of core values to all employees, from front-line staff to senior executives, as a guide for the way we do our logistics business. These values directs our daily work life, strengthen our relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and ultimately contribute to the achievement of our vision.
- We seek to build healthy, long-term working relationships with our colleagues, clients, suppliers and all with an interest in our company.
- We always conduct ourselves in an honest and ethical manner.
- We believe in a family-oriented, caring working environment and believe that a multicultural, diverse workforce strengthens our offering.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages quality of life in our employees and their families.
- We endeavour to advance our position of leadership, not just in our particular marketplace, but in the very way we do business and by the way we support our local communities.
We consistently strive for innovative and creative solutions, looking at new ways of doing things and new opportunities to stand out in the industry and add value to our customers.